Today I wanted to share some love and link to the best posts of up and coming bloggers.
I know that it is difficult to gain awareness when just starting out, and these guys and girls are really passionate about their topics and blogs so if you have some time check them out:
- How to Deal With Conflict – Parker Lee
- 20 Life Lessons from my 20′s – Srinivas Rao
- Three Pillars of Personal Development – Christiaan H
- Beautiful Afternoons & Overcast Mornings – Dani
- How to Shape Your Daily Reality – Ivan Campuzano
- How to Take Your Personal Brand One Level Higher – Mars Dorian
- Why Studying Will Never Help You Learn a Language – Benny Lewis
- How to Stay Focused in 9 Words – Annabel Candy
- Top 10 Thinking Traps Exposed – Luciano Pasuello
- The Importance of Your Self-Image – Mike Tiojanco
- The Day I Was Laid Off Was The Best Day of My Life – Eric Watermolen
- The Curse of Indecision – John Anyasor
- The Underground Guide to International Volunteering – Kirsty
- 5 Practical Ways to Feel Better Instantly – Jen Smith
- Rebellion – Liz Borino
- Full Contact Twist for Samurai Abs of Steel – Yavor Marichkov
I Need Your Help
The past month I have been working on my first premium product: a 200 page plus ebook on overcoming any personal obstacles standing between your present life and the life you want to be living.
I am going to cover a large amount of common personal obstacles, most of which I have personally experienced and overcome. Among the many topics covered in great detail are:
- Emotional control
- Health & fitness
- Taking Action
- and many more!
I have a fair idea of what you as the readers want and expect from this product, but I want to make it absolutely awesome and as good as I can possibly make it!
That is why I need your help.
If you have been following me and my articles here on Upgradereality, you will have a good idea of my style and the kind of content I produce. My aim is to create no-nonsense content of immense value that will really help you with any area of your life that you are struggling with.
I am not a doctor, or a scientist, or a mathematician, or a banker. I don’t even have a university degree and yet I have ran a business bigger than most people will ever run, I have worked with accounts and money of a multi-million dollar yearly turnover company and I am pretty good at building and fixing things. I work for myself from home and have managed to go from really shy around people to being able to get beautiful girls and make friends where-ever I go.
I am not saying this to brag, not at all. All the experience I have and personal obstacles I have overcome to get to where I am today form part of the ebook I am creating for you. It’s main aim is to help you avoid common mistakes, inspire you when you lack motivation or inspiration and guide you to achieving the goals you want. Heck…you may not even really know what you want and that is what is holding you back. No fear, that is why I am creating this ebook.
How You Can Help
I am absolutely going to do my utmost to create the best possible learning experience, motivation and valuable content. But…I may not be able to think of everything you may want to hear.
That is why for this one time I would like you to leave a comment and tell me what it is that you want me to cover in great detail in this ebook I am writing for you.
It will be launched for sale towards the end of July 2010.
Alternatively you can send me your ideas by filling in my contact form.
If you are going to pay your hard-earned dollars for this ebook (and it will be very reasonably priced), I want you to get as much value out of it as possible and I want you to feel that it will be worth a tenfold of what you paid for this. My hard work and effort combined with your input of what you want to hear will result in a fantastic ebook that will help you greatly and possibly even completely change your life for the better.
Yes, bold promises but I am going to live up to them and exceed them!
Thank you in advance!