Looking for a list of good books to read? Like reading with a purpose? Knowing what you want from a book intensifies the pleasure whether it is for education, knowledge or pleasure.
Our Good Books to Read Lists:
Want variety and a good book recommendation – Check out the below lists. They are all good books to read no matter what your purpose.
1. These Great books everyone should read once in their lives – These are our favorites. Personal development, inspirational books everyone should read. These are books that impact lives.
2. Learn direct from the Autobiography of a master – There is something special about autobiographies because you can get into the “head of the dead” Sorry to those living authors – I mean someone who has lived and created their own success.
3. Develop yourself with these Self Development Books – The thing about self development is you often need to hear a combination of direct education (skills, tactics, knowledge, etc) along side the truisms and principals multiple times before it actually sinks in. That’s why reading plenty of good books from different authors with different perspectives is a great way to advance.
4. Learn a Language with this method – It’s hard to get people to believe me on this one, but reading is one of the best ways to learn a language once you have a tiny start (really not much). The reason is because you can get massive rapid exposure to thousands of words through good books just like children do when they are learning. You need the right attitude though and you need to know which are the good books to read first to learn fastest.
5. Encourage reading with these easy reading classics with a slant towards good book series to keep interest going once started.
6. UpgradeReality reader recommendations. – So many good book suggestions from readers who are passionate about books and authors.
8. Steve Pavlina is also an avid reader and has a nice self improvement list too. Click here for his list.
9. Short on Time?
Jonathan Livingston Seagull is one I’ve been meaning to add to our lists. Short and inspiring.